[Fredslist] Oyster Bay Cove

KGDeAngelis at aol.com KGDeAngelis at aol.com
Mon Jun 22 14:47:15 EDT 2009

Gotham Magic,

My wife and I are selling our house in Oyster Bay Cove.  We have to  move
to where my wife is closer to family.  I know it's a tough  market to sell a
house and times are tight, but if someone out there in the  Gotham tribe or
friends and family of Gotham are might want to look here.   Just over two
acres, and taxes are reasonable for the amount of services that  you get.  I
included a link to the listing and we are also having an  open house Sunday
from 2 to 4 PM.  It's a great way to move into a great  town.  Closes enough
to walk to water or town.  Let's see Gotham pull  through.  In this market
we all can use alittle magic.

_http://www.danielgale.com/content/PropertyBrochure.asp?listingNumber=214487
5&agentNumber=3781_
(http://www.danielgale.com/content/PropertyBrochure.asp?listingNumber=2144875&agentNumber=3781)