[Fredslist] Katherine Cohn's New York Philharmonic concert!

Katherine Cohn katherinecohn at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 18 13:51:05 EDT 2009

Greetings Gotham members,

I am singing Mahler's 8th Symphony with the New York Philharmonic on Wednesday, June 24 - Saturday, June 27 with the Dessoff Symphonic Choir! You can listen to the concert on Thursday, June 25 on WQXR. See the email below for all of the details.

Warm regards,

Katherine Cohn

Tune in to WQXR 96.3 FM (on the radio or web) on Thursday, June 25, 2009 at 7 pm for Mahler's Symphony No. 8, his magnificent "Symphony of a Thousand," being broadcast live from Avery Fisher Hall. All four performances of this choral masterpiece -- Lorin Maazel's final program as Music Director of the New York Philharmonic -- are sold out, so we hope you will join us in spirit that evening if not in person. This performance will also be available on line for two weeks following the concert and is expected to be available for download on iTunes at a later date. The cast of hundreds includes the New York Philharmonic, The Dessoff Symphonic Choir, New York Choral Artists, Brooklyn Youth Chorus, Christine Brewer, Nancy Gustafson, Jeanine De Bique, Mary Phillips, Nancy Maultsby, Anthony Dean Griffey, Wolfgang Schöne, and Jason Grant.

http://nyphil.org/attend/broadcasts/index.cfm?page=broadcastDetail&broadcastKey=228