[Fredslist] Ride to the Hudson Valley breakfast meeting next week

Mike Landrum mikelandrum at optonline.net
Thu Jun 18 15:20:28 EDT 2009

Next Thursday at 8 a.m. Our Hudson Valley group will meet again to break our
fast and network.  Where? At the I-84 Diner in Fishkill, NY - exit 12 on
route 84.  Come for a great hour and a half of nutrition and conversation
with us.

If you have friends, colleagues or clients in the Hudson Valley, please
alert them.

And - have you signed up for our Shakespeare Picnic on August 8?  You
should.  It's going to be a great Saturday evening at beautiful Boscobel
Mansion overlooking the lordly Hudson.  We have a block of 24 seats for
Gothamites and their families - better hurry, they're going fast!

Let me know in either case -

Mike Landrum
Group Leader & Coordinator
Gotham Networking