[Fredslist] Administrative Assistant in our Property Management Department needed

Laurel Scarr-Konel lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com
Mon Jun 8 15:51:22 EDT 2009

Hi all -

Our firm is looking for an Administrative Assistant in our Property
Management Department.  Such candidate must be able to work in a
fast-paced environment and have good communication skills as well as a
strong work ethic.  Such candidate must also be detail oriented, a
problem solver and have strong analytic ability. Knowledge of
Quickbooks, Excel and Word a must.

If you anyone who might be qualified, please have them send their resume
with salary requirements to me at lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com.

Thanks -

Laurel Scarr-Konel
Grant, Herrmann, Schwartz & Klinger LLP
675 Third Avenue - Suite 1200
New York, NY 10017-5704
Tel: (212) 682-1800
Fax: (212) 682-1850
email: lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com

Confidentiality Notice: This communication is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
which is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately and delete and/or discard all copies of this
communication.