[Fredslist] Informal get together CT Westchester Groups

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Fri Jun 5 13:13:05 EDT 2009

Will you be there?

Wednesday, June 17th   from 5:30 to 7:30 we are having our informal get
together at the Crab Shell Restaurant in Stamford combining the CT and
Westchester Groups. Cash Bar. Open to everyone. Potential members are also
invited.

Only a few minutes from the Stamford train station and right on the water.

RSVP so we can let the restaurant know how many people to expect. So far we
are expecting a great group.

Regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

judy at judithheft.com

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail