[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit to Greenwich CT (The Hinterlands)

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Fri Jun 5 13:05:34 EDT 2009

Where: Greenwich Hyatt 1800 East Putnam Road, Greenwich CT The Pemberwick
Room

When: Tuesday June 16th

Time: 8:00 AM

Cost: $25.00 includes a fabulous buffet breakfast and a lively discussion
group led by Barry Monies Computronix

We are a non compete group so please check in with me before registering to
avoid any embarrassment. If there is no conflict with any members of the
group you can register and pay on line.

We hope to see you there. Remember it is only a hop skip and a jump away
from Grand Central and a short ride from Westchester and the Bronx and
Queens. Come visit! We love to have guests.

Regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

judy at judithheft.com

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail