[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit to Princeton This Friday

jeffrey schneider coachjeffschneider at me.com
Mon Jul 20 12:56:49 EDT 2009

Celebrate the Gotham Summer of Giving with Gotham Princeton this
Friday.  Our speaker will be Marlene Ihle, Blood Donor Recruiter at
the University Medical Center at Princeton.  Learn what they do with
the donated blood & how they partner with local companies for
community marketing.

You too can join us… RIDE THE CIRCUIT… for a delicious lunch at our
next Gotham Princeton meeting, which will be July 24th at 12:30 at the
newly renovated Mediterra in Princeton .

Just click on this link
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1503

Please feel free to bring your friends and business associates!

Here is the info on the lunch