[Fredslist] One or Two Bedroom Apartment Needed in Brooklyn

Caryn Lilling CLilling at mglappeals.com
Sat Jul 18 10:09:17 EDT 2009

Hello along the network.  A terrific young couple that I know is looking to rent an apartment in the Park Slope or Prospect Park area.  She is a school psychologist and he has returned to school to be a teacher in the New York City public school system.  Of course, a two bedroom apartment would be ideal, but as you may imagine, cost is a consideration. I am trying to help them find a great, reasonably priced apartment without incurring a broker's fee. If such is possible, Gotham is the answer.  Other areas of Brooklyn would be considered, but it's my sense that Brooklyn Heights and Williamsburg may be out of the range of their budget.  But I am open to all suggestions.  Thanks to all.

-Caryn

Caryn L. Lilling
Mauro Goldberg & Lilling LLP
60 Cutter Mill Road