[Fredslist] Childcare Needed Every Other Monday for Six Month Old Baby Girl

Caryn Lilling CLilling at mglappeals.com
Sat Jul 18 09:20:49 EDT 2009

Good morning.  I am looking for childcare for my six month old daughter every other Monday at my home.  The nanny who we currently have has off every other Monday.  Perhaps someone knows of a grad student who is free on Mondays or other appropriate candidate who would like part time work.  Previous experience with infants would be appreciated.  Currently we live in East Norwich (close to Syosset) and are moving Plainview in late August or September.  Thanks to all.

-Caryn

Caryn L. Lilling
Mauro Goldberg & Lilling LLP
60 Cutter Mill Road