[Fredslist] Gotham Princeton -membership bargain & Lunch

jzinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Mon Jul 13 11:01:49 EDT 2009

Gotham,

These days everyone is looking to position themselves to expand and secure
their business and spend as little money in the process.  If you know of
anyone who might be interested in joining Gotham Princeton let them know
that they should look into it before September as we will be loosing our
no-application fee September 1 and until then with the prorated dues it is
the best deal in Gotham.  Our diverse group still does not have any Lawyers,
Insurance, Accountants, Banker.etc so we are wide open.  Many of our members
are in green businesses so we have strong green leanings and contacts.

You too can join us. RIDE THE CIRCUIT. for a delicious lunch at our next
Gotham Princeton meeting, which will be July 24th at 12:30 at the newly
renovated Mediterra in Princeton .

Just click on this link

http://
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1503>
www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1503

Please feel free to bring your friends and business associates!

Here is the info on the lunch