[Fredslist] Bookkeeper - Immediate Opening

Michael Whitney mwhitney at amsolutions.net
Wed Jan 28 18:42:06 EST 2009

I am helping a client find suitable candidates for a bookkeeping and
customer service position to be filled as soon as possible.  In addition
to solid accounting skills, the successful candidate must have excellent
people skills as well, since interacting directly with customers is an
important part of the job.  A minimum of an associate's degree in
accounting, knowledge of Peachtree accounting software, and some prior
bookkeeping experience are all positive attributes for this position.
Some retail customer service experience would also be helpful.

This is a unique and successful business with a small staff of very
bright young people, located in midtown-west Manhattan.

If you know of a potential candidate I would appreciate it very much if
you would have them email me a resume as soon as possible, and mention
Gotham in the email.

Thank you!

Michael T. Whitney, CPA

Accounting Management Solutions, Inc.