[Fredslist] Janet Adler, Wizard of residential real estate

Linda Queenie Newman lindarnewman at verizon.net
Tue Jan 27 14:35:04 EST 2009

Hello Along the Network,

Sometimes you just have to tell your fellow Gothamites how wonderful a member of the Tribe is.

I am fortunate. I know and have done business with Janet for a number of years. We don't always have a chance for face-to-face meetings, so we try to stay in touch via phone and e-mail. Janet is very generous with her time and contacts.

Today, she gave me the type of advice money can't buy about my mother's apartment.

In addition, she nonchalantly told me about connecting business people in the Philippines.

I strongly suggest you get to know Janet. You can find her on the Blog comments, in the Commerce Group, and, most importantly, taking care of her clients and anyone and everyone else in her path.

Let me know if you follow my advice.

Best,

Queenie