[Fredslist] Proud Mom Moment - Newsday Today

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 10:30:03 EST 2009

This is a must read for all Gotham members. Especially for those who can use a good cry. Nancy and her sister should both be very proud of the children they are raising. Its heartwarming to know that the next generation of Gotham members might surpass the first in their compassion and desire to make the world a better place.