[Fredslist] Proud Mom Moment - Newsday Today

Nancy Schess nschess at kleinzelman.com
Tue Feb 17 09:14:35 EST 2009

What better place to share a proud moment than with my Gotham family?

If you get Newsday, my 7th grader has an article published in Kidsday today (Page B14).  To make it even more special, the story is about her cousin (who is also a 7th grader and more like a brother to her) and his struggle with Tourettes Syndrome.

PS: Jaclyn will be in Kidsday everyday this week if you happen to subscribe!!