[Fredslist] The RedFlag Rule: FACTA

Ester Horowitz m2powerinc at bigplanet.com
Wed Feb 11 10:17:18 EST 2009

To all Gothamites that own businesses, health care is first waking up to
this, but it applies to every business and business owner in every industry.

The FTC passed a regulation last year requiring all businesses to secure the
identities of their employees, clients, and others they work with.

The due date is May 1, 2009.  If you wish to get more information about
whether your business is required to participate or how you can get a cost
effective and easy

Method of compliance, contact me. The information is below.

Warmest Regards

Ester Horowitz

www.m2powerinc.com

516 409-0849

888 609-6828

"Some men see things as they are and say why?

I see things that never were and say why not?"

-George Bernard Shaw-