[Fredslist] The Blogger Party is Coming!!!

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 11:30:02 EST 2009

I am happy to announce Gotham's first annual blogger party. It will be on Thursday, March 26, 2009 at Papa-Razzi on Jericho Turnpike in Westbury. Anyone who writes a blog, comments on the blogs or reads the blogs are invited to attend.

This is an open event. All are welcome. You do not have to be a Gotham memeber to attend, only a fan of the blogs or the bloggers.

Everyone will be paying for their own dinner and/or drinks. Please RSVP to me directly so I can provide an accurate headcount.

I am sure that in some way, shape, or form Sarah Palin will be there. So this is an event not to be missed.

Rona Gura