[Fredslist] Sublet or Longer- UES Apt. Available

IrisWolinsky at aol.com IrisWolinsky at aol.com
Tue Feb 10 11:26:33 EST 2009

Hi  Gothamites,
An UES  apartment - either short term sublet or 1 year lease - just came  to
my attention through a fellow chorister so passing it along.
Details  below.
Please reply directly  to Sara if interested.
"Vaccariello, Sara"  < (mailto:sara.vaccariello at gmail.com)
_sara.vaccariello at gmail.com_ (mailto:sara.vaccariello at gmail.com) >
Iris

Iris Wolinsky
Attorney Arbitrator Mediator
227 Riverside  Drive
New York, NY 10025
(212) 865-0505 Tel & Fax
(917) 716-7690  Cell
_iriswolinsky at aol.com_ (mailto:iriswolinsky at aol.com)

On Feb 9, 2009, at  5:53 PM, "Vaccariello, Sara" <
(mailto:sara.vaccariello at gmail.com) _sara.vaccariello at gmail.com_ (mailto:sara.vaccariello at gmail.com) >
wrote:
Hi  RCS,
I  am currently in a bind with my living situation and am paying double rent.
  I'm hoping you could pass this message along to anyone you may know that's
looking for either a short-term place to stay or a 1-year lease for an
apartment.
The  available apartment is in the Upper East at 76th and York.  It's a great
 apartment and I have really loved the location.  Here are the  details:
Available 3/1 (date is flexible):
- Gut renovated true 2 bedroom/ 1  bath apartment with great natural light,
ample closet space, and spacious  layout. All appliances were brand new in
2008; walls, hardwood floors, and  windows are new and in great condition.
- Apartment is corner unit of a nice  tree-lined street with 77 Crosstown and
M31 buses right outside building. GREAT  location to hospitals for Lenox
Hill/ NY Pres/ Cornell med students or  staff
- Right by D'Agostino grocery, local bagel and café shops and many  local
restaurants
- Granite entryway; building is very safe and clean.  Neighbors are friendly
and quiet, and management is friendly and attentive
-  Pets are allowed for no additional fee!
- No fee apartment!  Advertised  by the tenants - save $4,500

Options are:
1) sublet through May  31st.  I'm willing to lower the rent from $1,300 to
$1,100.  If  needed, I could also leave the apartment furnished.  I live w/ a
roommate  who is clean, friendly, quiet, and very laid-back.  Most importantly,
he is  financially responsible and respectful.
2) one-year lease.  The  apartment is $2,600/ mo.  This includes heat and hot
 water.

Please let me know if you or anyone you know is  interested.  I will
negotiate anything and can extremely flexible  - it's most important for me to get the
unit occupied!
Please see the Craig's  List posting for more info:
(http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/abo/1027997341.html)  (h
ttp://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/abo/1027997341.html) _http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/abo/1027997341.html_
(http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/abo/1027997341.html) .
I also attached some pictures.

Please email or call me  at (303) 330-8551 or (917) 882-3066.  I'm happy to
answer any  questions or can schedule an appointment anytime.

Thanks so much,
Sara  Vaccariello (soprano)
<Living Room  2.jpg>
<Bedroom 2  v2.jpg>