[Fredslist] Thank you for attending last night

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Wed Dec 30 08:15:04 EST 2009

Hi:

Thanks to the many Gothamites that attended the holiday party last
night.

My co-hosts, Ramon Ray (Smallbiztechnology.com), Marian Banker (Prime
Strategies), Bill Sobel (SobelMedia), Jeff Silbert (Order of Magnitude
Group) and I appreciate everyone coming out in the bitter cold and
helping us to get ready to ring in the New Year.

The evening was a success and best wishes to all who attended!

Thanks

Read My Book:  The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

Adrian Miller
Adrian Miller Sales Training