[Fredslist] Last Chance - Visit NY Healthcare - Tomorrow

Sajiun-Fitzharris, Susan Susan.Sajiun-Fitzharris at hubinternational.com
Tue Dec 8 16:03:08 EST 2009

We would love to see you there! I am going to be distributing a great
piece summarizing the many changes in the health insurance industry
which took place 2009....

~ Susan

Susan Sajiun-Fitzharris
Susan Sajiun-Fitzharris, CFP
Vice President - Employee Benefits
HUB International Northeast
susan.sajiun-fitzharris at hubinternational.com
Phone: 631-780-3333 ext. 306
Fax: 917-934-5318

The information contained in this e-mail message, and any attachments
accompanying this transmission, may be legally privileged and/or
confidential and protected health information. This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) and/or entity identified
above. The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from
disclosing this information to any other party unless required to do so
by law or regulation and is required to protect the information after
its stated need has been fulfilled. If you are not the intended
recipient, or an employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
printing, copying, forwarding, or distributing of this information is
please notify the sender immediately, by telephone or return e-mail, to
advise of the wrongful receipt and confirm your understanding of this
Notice. Thank you.