[Fredslist] Dec.14 Expert WItness Group Meeting

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 7 13:56:34 EST 2009

Ride the Circuit to one of the most important Expert Witness Meetings we have ever had.  Next Monday,  former
U.S. Bankruptcy Judge,  Frank Conrad will appear to give us his view of
expert witnesses, what he expects, what standards he follows, etc. and
perhaps share a few expert witness war stories with us.  This promises
to be one of our most informative and valuable meetings so you won't
want to miss it....and bring a friend or two.  As usual, we will meet
at Fabio Piccolo Fiore's (230 E.44th between 2nd and 3rd Ave.) from
12:15-2:00 PM. Guests and Gotham Circuit RIders are invited to bring
$30 to cover the cost of the luncheon.See you Monday.  Gerry Goldhaber  p.s. please let me know by this Friday (Dec.11) if you plan to attend

 Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.
President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G