[Fredslist] Hinterland Express to Greenwich

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Mon Dec 7 14:18:37 EST 2009

Ride the train to the last meeting of Fairfield Gotham in 2009 on Dec 15th.
We meet at the Greenwich Hyatt 1800 Putnam Avenue, Greenwich, CT

Buffet breakfast is fabulous, discussion is informative and lively and we
are only a hop skip and a jump away from the train station.

Breakfast is at 8AM and cost is $25.00. Please check with me first to avoid
any conflicts as we are a non compete group. After checking with me you can
register and pay on line. No checks, please.

Thanks and regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

 <mailto:judy at judithheft.com> judy at judithheft.com

LinkedIn profile: <http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail