[Fredslist] Mentoring webcast/webinar

Phyllis Weiss Haserot pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
Sun Dec 6 22:29:53 EST 2009

HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY IMPLEMENT THE NEW WAVE MENTORING

Everyone seems to want to be mentored, but mentoring has evolved over the years with challenges presented by mentor time pressures and matches that don't work out.

Firms/organizations need to upgrade their 2nd wave mentoring approach because:

r     Diverse personnel need multiple mentor points

r     Multi-generational challenges require mutual mentoring and mentor circle solutions

r     Gen Yers/Millennials like group approaches

r     Gen X and Y, ambitious to move quickly and frequently, need and want the networked approach to mentoring

"Third Wave Mentoring" consists of mutual mentoring, mentoring circles and other related networked approaches. I will be moderating a practical and instructive  webcast live on the West LegalEdCenter on December 16th at 12:30-1:30pm EST with panelists discussing the mentoring programs they have rolled our successfully. While this is sponsored by a legal provider, the content applies to other types of organizations as well.

I can arrange for a Gotham discount if you contact me directly.

To register and for more information, click here.

We hope you will join us to learn new proven approaches and how to succeed with them.

All best - Optimistically,

Phyllis

Phyllis Weiss Haserot
President, Practice Development Counsel
Consulting/Coach to the Next Generation
Author of "The Rainmaking Machine:" and "The Marketer's Handbook of Tips & Checklists" (both West 2009)

Voice:: 212-593-1549
pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
please visit: www.pdcounsel.com
and blog http://www.nextgeneration-nextdestination.com