[Fredslist] My new Gotham Pin noticed today

Corey Bearak bearak at aol.com
Sun Dec 6 23:05:13 EST 2009

 This afternoon I wore the Gotham pin on the lapel of my newest suit.  As chair of my Jewish community council, we kicked off our Winter 2009-2010 Harmony initiative ("Hi") Coat Drive (See http://northeastqueensjewish.org/Statements/Releases/2009-12-06_Coat_Drive_pics.htm).

One half-hour later Manhattan Borough President Scott Stringer installed me to a third term as President of the Queens Civic Congress at its 12th Annual Elected Officials Reception at the Douglaston Club (See http://queensciviccongress.org/Media/files/2009/2009-12-06_Leg_Rec-Install.pdf).

At the coat drive Senator Padavan and Assembly Member/ Councilman-elect Weprin noticed and asked about the pin.

See if you can notice the pin in the pics.

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 224-8010 * (718) 343-6779 * facsimile (718) 225-3366
Bearak at aol.com * CoreyBearak.com * http://twitter.com/Bearak
[sent from my laptop]

If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply
and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.