[Fredslist] mortgage professionals

Sergio Fernandez de Cordova sfdecordova at FUELOUTDOOR.COM
Wed Dec 2 19:14:11 EST 2009

A good friend of mine who built a 1Billion a year business is back at it again and has sent me the following email... I am not sure if anyone knows anyone who would be interested in who is in the space that wants to meet him... but here is his email to me and let me knowif anyone wants to chat with him....

Sergio--we do FHA, Fannie, VA, we are licensed in NY, NJ, CT, FL, PA.
We are currently looking for branch partners that have existing business models similar to our products or are currently working with a broker or banker.
WE are AGRESSIVELY expanding in the states we are licensed.
We are also hiring sales people to work from home we have extensive software that will make the workflow painless.
We give leads, leads, leads we spoil our loan officers unlimited potential.

---- Let me know if anyone of any group fits the mold.

Sergio A. Fernández de Córdova | EVP
Fuel Outdoor | Real Estate, Government Affairs and Legal
149 5th Avenue, 11th Floor | New York, NY 10010
Tel: +1 212 796-4190 | Fax: +1 212 967-7337
sfdecordova at FuelOutdoor.com<mailto:sfdecordova at FuelOutdoor.com> | http://www.fueloutdoor.com<http://www.fueloutdoor.com/>