[Fredslist] Need Green Architect original Sketches/Finished Work Photos

Ellin Yassky medici18 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 26 11:17:27 EDT 2009

Good morning Green Gotham Architects . . .

Just returned from a meeting with the Director of the Gallery at Sacred Heart University in Fairfield. She will be mounting a show, complete with architects in a panel discussion, on the Green Architecture.

If you have original drawings (not computer generated one, but the old fashioned kind . . .even hand doodles) and then photographs of the completed project, please contact Sophia Gevas as soon as possible. This is NOT limited to CT architects. She is gathering info as we speak, so if you want to be included, please contact her ASAP.

Sophia Gevas
Director, The Gallery of Contemporary Art, Sacred Heart University
email:  gevass at sacredheart.edu
Cell:    203-919-1716

Please tell her that you are coming to her via this email so she'll know that I'm good to my work of making excellent connections for her.

This could be some excellent exposure for you. Good luck!

All best,

Ellin

 Ellin Yassky, Ph.D.
Medici Editorial Services, LLC
39 Woodbine Lane
Fairfield, Connecticut 06825
203.581.0395
Ellin at MediciEditorial.com
www.MediciEditorial.com

Tu Ne Cede Malis, Sed Contra Audentior Ito
Yield not to misfortunes, but advance all the more boldly against them
Check out my newest article on the Kladno Torah Rededication Project: http://magazine.fandm.edu/?p=171