[Fredslist] And The Dinner Bell Rang

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Wed Aug 26 11:08:44 EDT 2009

Can there be anything better than meeting old friends, and new, for dinner
and drinks on a lovely summers night?  So just imagine you did that with me

Last night at Chef Yu on the West side.  Thirteen hungry and  really
talkative Gothamites gathered around a table to enjoy course after course  of
Chinese food, really exotic drinks , and wonderful conversation.  People
bounced around from chair to chair in an effort to network with people they were
already deep in conversation with.  Questions flowed from industry to
industry.  Everyone asking about what was going on with the other.   The one
comment I remember came from Howard Bersch who actually said, "look at  me, I'm
networking."

So thank you Gil and Ken and Mary for bringing us all together for a
memorable dinner event.

Janet Adler

Janet  Adler Realty, Ltd

1 212 427 3809