[Fredslist] Part-Time Nanny Needed

jag_psc at juno.com jag_psc at juno.com
Fri Aug 14 09:33:31 EDT 2009

Good morning Gotham, Can you help my daughter-in-law's best friend find a new part-time Nanny.? Please see the information below and contact her directly. Jeff Goldberg, Bandit Group ************************* Sadly, our nanny has to find work for 5 days a week as her husband is out of work so will be leaving us in a few weeks.
We are looking for a nanny who can work in Rockville Centre on LI on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from about 7:20 am to 6:20 pm. If anyone knows of someone who might be interested please pass along our info. You can reach me at smdinstell at yahoo.com or my cell 516-770-4427. Thanks so much,Stacey

Jeffrey A. Goldberg, Ph.D.
President
Personnel Sciences Center
140 Briarcliff Road
Westbury, New York 11590
Office      <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = SKYPE />(516) 338-5340
FAX        (516) 338-5341
Cell         (516) 578-1366
E-mail      jag_psc at juno.com
APTITUDE TESTING / MANAGEMENT SKILLS TRAINING /
EMPLOYEE COUNSELING / CAREER GUIDANCE