[Fredslist] From JIM PERICONI to ALL

James Periconi JPericoni at Periconi.com
Fri Apr 17 17:54:26 EDT 2009

Dear Gotham Friends,

At Fred's suggestion, I'm sending you all this notice of a splendid,
funny, bawdy play at The Pearl Theatre Company in the East Village of
Moliere's Tartuffe.  Actually, the notice is of a gala performance,
which I particularly recommend, but it has ordering information for any
performance; the play runs through Sunday, April 26.

James J. Periconi, Esq.

Periconi, LLC

Sent by: The Pearl Theatre Company
Reply to the sender
<http://pearltheatre.pmailus.com/pmailweb/f?cide=AQfebcQG3SMtXC6oZw>

Forward to a friend
<http://pearltheatre.pmailus.com/pmailweb/raf?ide=ATqw7LmWX7MAHRl6673I-K
a-NNV0>

 <http://images.patronmail.com/pmailemailimages/237/180484/header_1.jpg>

Oh La La...Tartuffe!

.

 <http://pearltheatre.pmailus.com/pmailweb/ct?d=Hv-fhAGhAAH-----AALBBA>

You are cordially invited to an alluring, tantalizing French-inspired
evening at The Pearl, featuring our vivacious production of
Tartuffe
<http://pearltheatre.pmailus.com/pmailweb/ct?d=Hv-fhAGhAAEAAAIjAALBBA> .

FRIDAY, APRIL 24, 2009

6:00 p.m. - Wine and Hors d'oeuvres

7:00 p.m. - Performance of Tartuffe

Post Performance - Champagne and Desserts

Tickets: $100

Benefactor tickets: $125

*Subscribers can transfer their Tartuffe tickets to this event for $75

Please RSVP to Allison Taylor at 212.505.3401, x 23 or
allison.taylor at pearltheatre.org <mailto:allison.taylor at pearltheatre.org>

Sponsors for Oh La La...Tartuffe!
Darlene & Brian Heidtke
Barbara J. Hill * Ellen & Peter Jakobson * Dana Keefer * Jan and
Frederick Keith * Frances S. Martinson * Claudia Oberweger * Alice
McCarthy & James Periconi * Edward E. Shea

The Pearl Theatre Company
80 Saint Mark's Place at First Avenue
New York, NY 10003
Box Office: (212) 598-9802
www.pearltheatre.org

This e-mail was sent from The Pearl Theatre Company
Immediate removal with PatronMail(r)
SecureUnsubscribe
<http://pearltheatre.pmailus.com/pmailweb/uss?ide=ATqw7LmWX7MAHRl6673I-K
a-NNV0> .

This e-mail is powered by PatronMail, professional e-mail marketing for
arts, nonprofits & creative businesses.
<http://www.patrontechnology.com/lp/lp_gen1.htm>

To forward this e-mail to a friend or colleague, use this link
<http://pearltheatre.pmailus.com/pmailweb/raf?ide=ATqw7LmWX7MAHRl6673I-K
a-NNV0> .

To change your e-mail address or update preferences, use this link
<http://pearltheatre.pmailus.com/pmailweb/setup?pide=AcDFclrNjLCOcoclNw>
.

<http://pearltheatre.pmailus.com/pmailweb/Impression?eide=ATqw7LmWX7MAHR
l6673I-Ka-NNV0>