[Fredslist] Want to reach 150 people the easy way? Donate to the Golf Goodie Bags. With FREE advice if needed

Jill Goldstein jill.imprintdesigns at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 17:06:16 EDT 2009

*Want to reach people and let them know your name ?.
Want to let people know what you do ?
It's easy if you have goodies with you name or company on them that you
would like to give out.
Gotham is having it's golf outing on June 1st and we put together a goddie
bag to give out to everyone there so what could be easier
All you have to do is get 150 pcs. of the item up to Fred's office by May
15th we mean goodies not brochures or any paper advertising.
Lots of free advice if needed
Any questions feel free to call me at 917-442-1629 or send a email to
jill.imprintdesigns at gmail.com
Have a Good one
Enjoy
Jill M. Goldstein