[Fredslist] An Opportunity for Writers Who Need Health Insurance

Ellin Yassky medici18 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 6 15:42:54 EDT 2009

Att: All writers who need health insurance!

The following recently appears in Publishers Lunch, a daily email news journal for the publishing world. I thought it was something that could be useful to those in Gotham who are published writers and in need of health insurance. A $90 membership to the Authors Guild allows you access to discounted health insurance plans. See below:

Group Health and Dental Plans for Published Writers

The Authors Guild offers book authors and
freelance journalists discounted health insurance plans from Oxford, CIGNA, Harvard Pilgrim,
Tufts and other carriers. Guild health plans are available in New York State and Massachusetts.
Guild dental and vision plans from CIGNA and Guardian are available nationwide.

Authors Guild dues are $90 for the first year and follow a sliding scale after
that based on your writing income (most members continue to pay $90 per year).
Apply for membership.

Health insurance is just one good reason to join the
Guild. Join now and we'll build a customized website for you using the Guild's
exclusive sitebuilder. And our advocacy efforts have helped assure effective
copyright protection, more equitable contracts and free expression since 1912.
To learn more about the Guild and its health insurance plans, visit www.authorsguild.org or
e-mail: staff at authorsguild.org

Wishing all my friends a Zissen Pesach and a very beautiful Easter,

Ellin

 Ellin Yassky, Ph.D.
Medici Editorial Services, LLC
39 Woodbine Lane