[Fredslist] Meeting Reminder

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 21 12:52:29 EDT 2008

Fellow Experts:  Just a reminder that I haven't heard back from several of you about next Monday's 12:30PM meeting at Fabio Piccolo Fiore's (230 E. 44th between 2nd and 3rd Ave.).  We will be discussing the Expert Report and you are encouraged to bring a few copies (with client name blacked out) for distribution.  Please let me know ASAP if you plan to be there.   Gerry

 Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.
President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G