[Fredslist] (promo) The last bastion of available cash for business

Lefkowitz, Steve slefkowitz at pemconline.com
Fri Oct 17 13:24:27 EDT 2008

Diversification (like cash right now) is king for some looking to thrive
in this marketplace...

With that in mind, I would like to introduce a (relatively) new side to
my business that I am extremely excited about that has gotten an amazing
response.

Do you or your clients use credit cards?  Are you or your clients
interested in getting or saving money right now?  If so, we need to
talk.

Credit card cash advances can keep businesses afloat or help to make a
needed investment to thrive right now.  The money is there and available
while all other lines have dried up!!!!!

Furthermore, how nice would it be to save you or your clients $$$ on
their credit card processing.  Now is the time to evaluate (or
re-evaluate) processing statements!  All it takes is the cost of a copy
or fax.

Feel free to contact me at 917-535-8196 or email at
slefkowitz at tribulonline.com

Steve Lefkowitz
Business Consultant
Tribul Merchant Services, LLC