[Fredslist] Grant Writer Needed

Fred Klein fklein at legal.org
Thu Oct 9 13:42:50 EDT 2008

My friend Dr. Lonnie Morrison is a Gotham member and Syracuse University Admissions Director for the metropolitan area. A firm advocate of giving, Lonnie has a need for a grant writer to help an organization he supports. Please see below and respond directly to Carey Jenkins if you can help him. Thank you.

Sent via BlackBerry from EarthLink Wireless.