[Fredslist] Teri Bloom: Spider Woman.

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Thu Oct 9 13:56:29 EDT 2008

Dear Gothamites,

  A little story with a big heart.

  Teri Bloom, photographer extradordinaire and a Diversity member, once again exhibited that Gotham spirit that makes every Gotham gathering a special event. In this case...it was Teri's annual spider plant give-away at Diversity's October luncheon. She brought six of her prized spider sprouts for anyone who wanted  more oxygen on their desk, or green in their environment - for free. The six bright green spider plants were displayed in front of her plate as we went around the room sharing our elevator speeches followed by testimonials of irrational acts of kindness that so characteriizes the Gotham gene pool.

  Teri just may have a few spider plants left if you care to email her at teribloom at mac.com.  Home grown with love.

  Kelly Welles
  Co-chair Gotham Diversity

  Risk Manager