[Fredslist] (PROMO) Exit Strategies: Buyouts, Buy-Ins, Majority Recapitalizations, Recap/Consolidations & Investments with Management Teams

Ira R. Hecht ihecht at internetlawny.com
Fri Nov 21 14:54:35 EST 2008

ID CONSULTING USA, LLC, a highly respected and trusted buy-side
representative is a boutique firm that has developed a unique niche working
with a select number of clients to source suitable acquisitions and
partnering opportunities for them.

If you or any of your clients are interested in an M&A or recapitalization
transaction to provide a liquidity event, growth or exit strategy, then we
would like to work with you to introduce you or your client(s) to our
clients.

OUR CLIENTS:

• can partner with and provide co-investment opportunities to existing
owners and/or management teams

• can provide capital for organic growth subject to due diligence

• can provide capital for industry consolidations and/or add-on acquisitions

MINIMUM REQUIRENMENTS:

• EBITDA of at least $2 million representing not less than 10% of revenue

• Manufacturing, distribution, or specialty services industries

For more information, please download and complete our Business Highlights
Form (available at http://idconsultingusa.com/Forms.htm), which is a pre-due
diligence questionnaire.  Once we receive this information, we will be able
to determine which of the key decision-makers, who we have deep personal
relationships with, at our client companies are appropriate for us to
introduce to you to assist you with a buyout, buy-in, majority
recapitalization, or recapitalization followed by an industry consolidation.

Please contact one of the following ID CONSULTING USA principals for more
information:

Debby Schorr             973.564.7222
Ira R. Hecht             516.942.5010

ID CONSULTING USA LLC