[Fredslist] "PROMO" F.C.R. Private Car Service Inc.

Jorge Guzman fcrpcs at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 21 15:35:10 EST 2008

From: fcrpcs at hotmail.comTo: fredslist at gothamnetworking.comSubject: "PROMO" F.C.R. Private Car Service Inc.Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 16:55:34 -0500

From: fcrpcs at hotmail.comTo: fredslist at gothamnetworking.comSubject: "PROMO" F.C.R. Private Car Service Inc.Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 15:46:49 -0400

From: fcrpcs at hotmail.comTo: fredslist at gothamnetworking.comSubject: "PROMO"Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 15:49:11 -0400

F.C.R.Private Car Service Inc.1(917) 535-5145 Tri-state Car & Limo Transportation Services Available. Airports, Hourly, Tours, Door to Door, In / Out of Town. We provide a Fast, Courteous, and Reliable Service and work very hard to stand up for our companies name. You've tried the rest, now come try the Best ! Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments.Want to read Hotmail messages in Outlook? The Wordsmiths show you how. Learn NowColor coding for safety: Windows Live Hotmail alerts you to suspicious email. Sign up today.