[Fredslist] [Promo] Still time to register

Gil Effron gil at strategiesforgrowth.net
Fri Nov 14 07:26:49 EST 2008

My colleagues at the Daley Institute are sponsoring a Roundtable Meeting for
next Thursday, November 20th. This format -- limited to not more than 8
business owners -- allows business owners to share ideas about what they're
doing to deal with the most challenging economy we've experienced in many,
many years. It's 2-1/2 hours of candid conversation, best practices, and
insights into what others are doing.

There are a couple of slots open. If you... or a business owner you know who
is feeling the crunch of the economy... would like to attend, please call me
at 347-920-3272 or send an email to gil at strategiesforgrowth.net.

Thanks. Gil Effron

There's still time to register for this essential NYC roundtable dealing
with short-term business challenges that have long-term consequences...

   Register today...

An Insightful Roundtable For Business
Owners On Thursday, November 20

"It was extremely helpful to hear how other business owners were solving
their challenges. It was even better to come away with solid ideas I could
incorporate into my business."
                 -- Ramon Gil, Fresh Concentrate

You are invited to attend a special upcoming Roundtable Meeting sponsored by
the Daley Institute.

You'll have an opportunity to discover what's working for other business
owners... what they are doing to deal with today's tough economy... the b
Roundtable8
<http://origin.ih.constantcontact.com/fs065/1101292569169/img/51.jpg?a=11023
18600145> est practices they've instituted... and much more.

As business owners, we can't do anything about the condition of the current
recession, BUT we definitely can do something about strengthening our own
businesses today... so that we emerge from the current economic cycle strong
and healthy.

Hot Topics for November 20th are:

*	Growing sales when prospects and customers are cutting back and
spending less.

*	Funding for small business and how to manage without your usual line
of credit... and if your friendly neighborhood banker doesn't seem to
friendly these days.

*	Lowering overhead by streamlining and controlling your expenses...
and making tough belt-tightening decisions sooner.

*	The impact of a new president and new Congress on the economy and
smaller business.

And you'll also learn how the Daley Institute is helping businesses grow and
prosper during tough times.

Call today to register for this upcoming roundtable.

This extremely popular roundtable format requires that we limit
participation to only 8 business owners who are operating businesses with
minimum sales revenues of $250,000.

Space is limited. ADVANCED REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. Registrations are
accepted on a first come, first served basis.

Hurry. Register today!

Register Today! We can accommodate only 8 participants!

Register now for this upcoming roundtable meeting:

NEW YORK CITY
Thursday, November 20, 2008
11:30 a.m. to 2:15 p.m.

Meeting held at 305 Madison Avenue @ 42nd Street
Your written confirmation will include specific location and directions.

For additional information about this meeting
contact Gil Effron at
 347-920-3272
 Or send an email to Admissions at DaleyInstitute.com

Advanced registration is required.
Space is limited to only 8 business owners per meeeting.
A $10.00 fee helps defray the cost of food and beverage.

Best way to register:
Call  347-920-3272 or send an email to
 <mailto:Admissions at DaleyInstitute.com> Admissions at DaleyInstitute.com
 Be sure to include your complete contact information.

* * *
Coming soon to St. Louis
(Dates and location to be announced)

For dates of upcoming Roundtables in St. Louis, please contact Kathleen
Daley at
636-527-7627 or send an email to Admissions at DaleyInstitute.com

<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001BBK4tXttQi8Q09bL5cxuVt8ewJA5saXsDnBRIusuvVqlcokV
KLnVj57fPsqwkGuTTwRzD-CzAf48DJzX6vBi0f-niOzns_yC_8ZrfCg0-ibUT9if21bC7fkHtI7P
PF22> Daley Institute logo

The Daley Institute for Business Transformation, a division of the Daley
Group LLC, utilizes a 12 month or the 24-month advanced process to help
businesses grow. Bringing together 7 to 12 business owners representing
non-competing industries and businesses of similar size, Growth Mastery
Programs include diagnostics, growth plans, monthly meetings, coaching by a
team of coaches, executive performance dashboards, online training, and
more.

C 2008 Daley Institute, a division of the Daley Group, LLC

<http://rs6.net/on.jsp?t=1102318600145.0.1101292569169.2428&ts=S0370&o=http:
//ui.constantcontact.com/images1/s.gif>