[Fredslist] congrats to Scott Klein & Lisa Waterman

Gail Blasie blaze at cal.net
Thu Nov 13 11:06:38 EST 2008

Lisa & Fred:  Congrats on being the Co Networkers of the year.  You have
both assisted me greatly in my own networking.  Well-deserving!!!!

Best, Gail
Gail M. Blasie, P.C.
Attorney at Law
Legal Research, Writing and Litigation Support for Solo Practitioners and
Small Firms

1134 Lake Shore Drive
Massapequa Park, NY  11762
phone:  (516) 457-9169
fax:  (516) 804-8219
http://www.blasielaw.com

Notice: This e-mail and any attachments may contain legally privileged
and/or confidential information intended only for the named addressee(s). If
you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please be advised that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and attachments is
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please immediately
notify the sender and permanently delete this e-mail and any attachments and
destroy any printouts.

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: Under regulations issued by the U.S. Treasury,
to the extent that tax advice is contained in this correspondence (or any
attachment hereto), you are advised that such tax advice is not intended or
written to be used, and cannot be used by you, or any party to whom this
correspondence is shown, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the
Internal Revenue Code, or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending the tax
advice addressed herein to any other party.