[Fredslist] Cocktail Party Last Night

David Henry dhenry at telenoticiasusa.com
Thu Nov 13 10:35:53 EST 2008

The Gotham tradition of another great cocktail party is alive!  While maybe
not as well attended as the last, I think last night was one of the best
networking nights at any cocktail party I've been to.  And while Fred is
always working the room and making connections, he seemed to be in high gear
last night .seemingly introducing everyone to everyone.  I made some great
new connections and was able to spend some quality time with others I know.

Congratulations to Co-Networkers of the Year Scott Klein and Lisa Waterman!
Much deserved!

I had a great time seeing familiar faces and meeting new ones.  I think if
the staff at the Friar's hadn't shut the bar around 9:20 pm, it would have
gone on for hours.  Thanks to all for  a great time!

David P. Henry

TeleNoticias, LLC / NovoMedia, LLC

212-683-6000

917-860-2468 (cell)