[Fredslist] Thank you to Gotham members

Ester Horowitz m2powerinc at bigplanet.com
Wed May 7 10:07:43 EDT 2008

This is a thank you and shout out to Jeffrey Goldberg, Joe Sciabica, and
Mary Lee.

Jeffrey Goldberg attended the Long Island Health Care Gotham group a few
months back and heard a Gotham member needed meeting space in NYC. He
suggested that I speak to Joe Sciabica (Spider) to assist Mary Lee.  Joe was
not only amazingly gracious about lending the space, but could not have made
it easier or more pleasant about borrowing it.  Well the meeting was a Power
Party and it was held last night.  Joe not only has an amazing location but
he is also a consumate host.

Now what makes this experience interesting is that Power Parties are only
for business owners.  Joe is part of the Wealth Advisory Group so he was the
only vendor allowed in the room because of his generosity.  He was able to
get first hand understanding of owner thinking hopefully in a way that has
never been considered before and he and Mary Lee certainly got a chance to
present why they are special at what they do.

We were a small group that really enjoyed the experience thanks to Joe and
Mary Lee.  And if it weren't for Jeffrey none of it would have happend.
It's Gotham magic!

Warmest Regards
Ester Horowitz
www.m2powerinc.com
<mhtml:{08E0375D-E05C-4723-85A6-4784A55BFBDD}mid://00000004/!x-usc:http://ww
w.m2powerinc.com/>
516 409-0849  Phone
888 609-6828  Fax

"Some men see things as they are and say why?
I see things that never were and say why not?"
-George Bernard Shaw-

Member of MGMA, Gotham Networking & Orion Resource Group
Certified Management Counselor for Maestro Business Academy
Expert Panelist: www.askleslie.net <http://www.askleslie.net/>