[Fredslist] Excellent Van Halen Tix Available for May 13th Concert

David Bagatelle dbagatelle at heritagebankny.com
Wed May 7 09:40:01 EDT 2008

I have four excellent tickets available for the rescheduled Van Halen
concert for this Tuesday, May 13th at the Meadowlands in NJ. If you are a VH
fan, this may be your last chance to see them as a group.

The seats are in the lower level, section127, Row 20, seats 5-8. I am
offering the tickets for my cost which was $165 each or $660 total (this is
face value plus the Ticketmaster fee I paid).

These tickets are available on a first come, first serve basis and you must
purchase all 4 tickets.

If you are interested, please email me immediately at dbagatelle at mac.com.