[Fredslist] Thoughts on your birthday

BAdolf1006 at aol.com BAdolf1006 at aol.com
Mon Mar 31 11:08:35 EDT 2008

Eloquent, Mike. Congrats to Fred -- nice to have a opportunity to celebrate
all you have created and put in motion.

All the best,
Barbara

Barbara P.  Adolf
President
Barbara Adolf Consulting Inc.
70 West 95 Street
New  York, NY 10025
212-864-2705
Cell:646-431-0639
Fax:  212-932-0438
badolf1006 at aol.com
_www.barbaraadolfconsulting.com_ (http://www.barbaraadolfconsulting.com/)

In a message dated 3/31/2008 11:02:57 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mike at CoachMike.com writes:

The fabric of society is woven from human relationships; and most of us can
only accept the happenstance of birth and the chance of business to find our
place in the jumbled burlap of the world. Yet, there are a few among us who
have mastered this textile art. They guide the shuttle and draw together
strands of life in new patterns that make a fresh and glistening cloth. When  we
encounter such a person, if we are wise, we yield ourselves up to his  influence
and become material participants in his work.
So have we in Gotham become threads in a great and growing garment of
fellowship. And so we celebrate the birthday of our founder, network artist  and
friend, Fred Klein - the "master-strand."
Happy Birthday, Fred - from one who shares your  birth-year.
Mike Landrum
Speaker, Writer, Coach
Winner of a  2007 Cicero Speechwriting Award

"The leader's first task is to inspire."

_www.CoachMike.com_ (http://www.coachmike.com/)

Home.