[Fredslist] Thoughts on your birthday

michael landrum mike at CoachMike.com
Mon Mar 31 10:47:32 EDT 2008

The fabric of society is woven from human relationships; and most of us can only accept the happenstance of birth and the chance of business to find our place in the jumbled burlap of the world. Yet, there are a few among us who have mastered this textile art. They guide the shuttle and draw together strands of life in new patterns that make a fresh and glistening cloth. When we encounter such a person, if we are wise, we yield ourselves up to his influence and become material participants in his work.

So have we in Gotham become threads in a great and growing garment of fellowship. And so we celebrate the birthday of our founder, network artist and friend, Fred Klein - the "master-strand."

Happy Birthday, Fred - from one who shares your birth-year.

Mike Landrum
Speaker, Writer, Coach
Winner of a 2007 Cicero Speechwriting Award

"The leader's first task is to inspire."

www.CoachMike.com