[Fredslist] Letters for Lisa

Allen E. Kaye allenekaye at nyc.rr.com
Mon Mar 24 11:23:04 EDT 2008

Try congressional assistance. I have good contacts with Congressman Gerald
Nadler (but they must live in the district) and with Hillary Clinton`s
office (do they have a connection with NY State?)

Which Congressional Committee has oversight over telephone companies? Try
the Chair or members of that Committee.

         Allen Kaye