[Fredslist] Letters for Lisa

JanPresent at aol.com JanPresent at aol.com
Mon Mar 24 08:49:44 EDT 2008

Monday morning:
About half a dozen Gothamites have already let me know that they have
written. They have all earned their place in heaven and I bless them. The  message
below arrived from Kenya this morning in case anyone hasn't quite gotten  all
the facts.
FYI - Fred has tried very hard to help Lisa through proper channels, to
some, but not a whole lot of, avail, as you will read. My intent is to get the
attention of the top banana by annoying him to death with letters. Time to take
on the bureaucracy, Please help this young couple.
JP

Just in case here is relevant info:
The name on the account it: Lisa Marie Mueller Elsie
The phone  number: 917-412-2354 (my husband's line on the account is
202-294-0302)
Account number: 513008005
The last four digits of my SS:  2704
Address on the account before we moved:
355 I (eye) Street, SW Apt. 516 Washington, DC 20006
Address on the account once we moved here for Dec and Jan:
6 Clam Pudding, Plymouth, MA 02360

The story:  took the phone to be repaired in the center of  Nairobi, kid who
facilitated the repaired stole the sim card out of the phone  and replaced it
with another card.  I had no idea it was stolen until I  called TMobile to
find out about closing the account (you can't cancel the  contract penalty-free
without having a foreign address so we were waiting to get  mail at our new
address so that we could fax the proof to TMobile and they could  waive the $400
fee for closing 2 phone lines).  TMobile never notified me  of strange
activity on the phone and let the bill accumulate to almost $7000  before they
decided I probably couldn't pay that bill.

The latest from Fred's lawyer-friend who communicated  with TMobile is that
the debt will not bear interest or affect my credit  score, but they want me to
pay it off in 2 month!  Which is so not  happening. If we have to pay it, I
was going for $100 a month until it  is done...we have educational debt with
interest rates that  we need to pay off first.

Jane W.  Present
799 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10021
Phone: 212-988-7602