[Fredslist] Gotham Baruch Pre Law Event Excellence

Phyllis Weiss Haserot pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
Wed Mar 19 14:28:20 EDT 2008

It was a rewarding evening all around. Thank you, Mike Appell, for putting it together. Your dedication to Baruch is inspiring!

I took the chance to speak one-on-one with many of the students and graduates in the audience before and after the actual program. They are very diverse - from freshman to alumni - from many backgrounds and areas of interest in the law. I have already received thank you notes. The students are grateful.

We got great questions. A few that were asked to me after the formal part were about what seemed like lack of opportunities for promotion to partnership of women and people from diverse backgrounds. I had wanted to address that during the program and was glad they asked.

I enjoyed participating and look forward to helping further.
Phyllis

Phyllis Weiss Haserot
Practice Development Counsel
Consulting/Coach to the Next Generation
Author of "The Rainmaking Machine: Marketing, Planning, Strategy and Management"

* Next Generation, Next Destination*
* Cross-Generational Conversation*

Voice:: 212-593-1549
Fax:      212-980-7940