[Fredslist] Need temporary admin/sect'y for immediate hire

Eric J. Miller ejm at millerconsulting.net
Tue Mar 18 23:05:12 EDT 2008

Gothamites:

We are in-between staff members and we have an immediate need for
secretarial and administrative help for about the next 3 to 4 weeks.  We
are a sophisticated life insurance consulting firm so insurance
experience or knowledge is clearly a plus, but for this immediate need
we are just looking for a bright, presentable, personable professional
to help us out for the next few weeks.

Please have any potential candidates, please contact me directly - and
immediately (did I mention the immediate part?).

Thanks Gotham!

Regards,

Eric J. Miller

The Miller Consulting Group, Inc.

575 Lexington Avenue, 23rd Floor at 51st Street

New York, NY 10022

EJM at MillerConsulting.net

(212) 843-8888 x-100 - O

(917) 863-8888 - C

(212) 888-8438 - F

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any
attachment is strictly confidential. Any use, distribution,
dissemination or reproduction of any part of this e-mail or any
attachment is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please
notify the sender by return e-mail or call at the number listed above
and delete all copies. Thank you.