[Fredslist] Family members looking for employment

Ester Horowitz m2powerinc at bigplanet.com
Mon Mar 17 12:47:35 EDT 2008

Below and attached is information about my daughter and my husband.  We're
getting hit a little hard since both are looking for employment.  Any
suggestions are helpful.  Many of you may know and recognize my husband
since he's been out of work about 5 months now... he get's lots of
"overqualified" responses. I sometimes wonder if that is code for "your too
old". Thanks

> My daugther, Alissa Horowitz, is a freelance Field/Associate Producer and
> DV/HDV camera
> operator looking for work in reality, talk, lifestyle, and documentary
> TV programming. She also has interest in breaking into new media such
> as web/mobile content as well as scripted television programming. All
> leads welcome! Thank you!

Attached is my husband's background as a controller, office administrator,
and operations mgr.

Warmest Regards
Ester Horowitz
www.m2powerinc.com
516 409-0849  Phone
888 609-6828  Fax

"Some men see things as they are and say why?
I see things that never were and say why not?"
-George Bernard Shaw-

Member of MGMA & Gotham Networking
Certified Management Counselor for Maestro Business Academy