[Fredslist] Come ride the circuit to LI Healthcare Group

June Cohen juneacohen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 13:19:11 EDT 2008

Come ride the circuit to the next meeting of Gotham LI Healthcare being held
on Friday, March 28, 2008 at 8:00 AM sharp at the Milleridge Inn in
Jericho. We do not enforce a non compete rule so everyone is welcome
to attend. The cost is $20.00 and a continental breakfast will be served.
If you know of any potential members for the group, we do have a few niches
available.  Please let me know if you would like to attend.

June

June Cohen MA LMHC
33 South Service Road
Jericho, New York 11753