[Fredslist] BisRiskAdvice.com - Several Gothamites Blog

David Henry dhenry at telenoticiasusa.com
Thu Mar 13 15:00:21 EDT 2008

For those of you that haven't yet checked out BisRiskAdvice.com, I encourage
you to do so.  Several Gothamites are authors/bloggers (Mike Zeldes, Nancy
Schess, Victoria Roberts Drogin, Paul Napolitano).  This is great stuff!

In particular, I encourage you to read the latest by Victoria Roberts Drogin
about "Vision".  It's very interesting and also turns you on to TED and its
amazing website of information (yes, you'll have to read her blog to learn
more).  I predict you will get hooked on this.the information is amazing.
I've already watched two of the videos and can't wait to find time to watch
more.

Nancy sent emails out on fredslist about www.BisRiskAdvice.com
<http://www.bisriskadvice.com/>  .I encourage you all to check it out.

David P. Henry